Saturday, May 22, 2010

Easter Dresses, Easter Dresses, Easter Dresses ...


Ok ... I know I said the prairie dresses where a big project but that was BEFORE I made 9 matching outfits that had no less than six different fabrics each.
Seven of the dresses were made from the Pink Fig Cuppy Cake pattern and two skirts I designed myself for Madeline and I to match. I really like coordinating fabrics which made this a fun project. My mind has been spinning thinking of the possibilities for this pattern : 4th of July, birthday, Christmas dresses ... 


The Whole Family


Elizabeth with her Best Friends Lauren & Sydni


The Big Sisters


The Littlest One

1 comment:

  1. Great family picture! I love all of your dresses Victoria! I would love to see if you can make a prairie dress pattern for my girls...for fall?

    Love,
    Sharon Mansell
    mansellcrew@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete